Wednesday 14 November 2012

London Tweetups (Social & Digital Media, Non-profits and Fundraising)

Image from sweetmandarin.com
Hey, so I put a shout-out on Twitter today looking for a list of regular London-based Tweetups with a focus on non-profits and social/digital media. I had a few great suggestions from @CharityChap, @Bronte_M, @RobmDyson and @JudeHabib, and @Spirals linked to the very useful Meetup.com, but I struggled to find a curated list of current Tweetups that deal with the digital side of the non-profit sector.

To remedy that, I've knocked together a Google doc that lists them along with some of their key details. I'd love you to offer your top tips, or correct any of my errors. If you do go to the trouble of helping out, please add your Twitter handle, a link to your website, or your name in the column on the far-right.

Edit this doc

Edit this doc
There are probably better, easier, automated ways to organise all of this, but I do like the personal touch, so please do only add the events that you think are pretty epic or really useful (for n00bs or experienced geeks). Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment